View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
medwatt
Zealot
medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle 3 (dead); Nook ST (dead); Sony PRS-T1; Onyx i86+
Display of ePub in different software

Hello,
I have taught myself html and css so as to know how to have my ePubs display the way I like them. I have made the formatting as simple as possible. All paragraphs are in simple <p> tags (see attached images). The ePub looks well in sigil just the way I like it however they styles are not displayed properly or not at all. I have two ePub viewers coolreader and adobe digital editions. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. Look at the images attached and see all what I have done.
Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sigil.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	380.4 KB
ID:	105263   Click image for larger version

Name:	css.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	228.8 KB
ID:	105264   Click image for larger version

Name:	cool reader.jpg