View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 12:55 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
As Kovid said, anything is possible. I have the code to sync reading positions between my calibre library and my two Kobo devices for sideloaded books. The non-sideloaded books do it via the Kobo servers with a "silly scheme". And I agree it is silly. I can sort of see why someone would think of it, but in the long term, it isn't that practical.

What Kobo uses for epubs is something that I think is based on what ADE uses. I have thought of converting this to what the calibre viewer uses, but just haven't had a real need. If I do it, it would be mainly for the challenge.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote