Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #210
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Take a look at the attached photo in message #201 of this thread. It's from an eBook I posted using Charis SIL with a 92.5% of the default size with a line height of 1.01 and margins set to 0.

About 80-90 characters per line with 51 lines.
I've just seen that picture and counted the characters. The line I counted has 89 characters, which is way too long.

If the Kobo does not go below a line height of 1.3, and resets this to 1.3 every time a setting is changed, then I take 1.3 as the lowest maximum. I don't want to run over to the computer to put in the correct line height after I change anything.

I'd really like to see a page with a font setting that allows around +/- 65 characters per line, using only the the e-reader itself for setting the line height.

Also, I really like to know if that page display can be disabled. It wastes too much space on screen IMHO.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote