Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #199
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Unless your epub has got different widows/orphans settings scattered throughout its css, you should be OK with just
Code:
body {widows: 0; orphans: 0}
I add this to the CSS in Calibre but am curious - does this give you full lines right to the bottom of the screen on every page? I still see some pages with one blank line at the bottom. And I still see the "long paragraph" and "one page break before the last paragraph at the end of random chapters" bug.

To get line spacing of 1.3 instead of 1.0, what would I change on the Look & Feel page in Calibre? Minimum line height = 130%?
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote