View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 09:11 AM   #51
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by pl001 View Post
Only in the US.

Apple = NASCAR. Simplistic, outdated, but a good product that is especially appealing for the unsophisticated.
Wow, so patronising and in only one sentence... strangely enough Apple appeals strongly to people who want to do things with their computers/tablets rather than be "into" computers/tablets but if wanting a tool to do a job is "simplistic and unsophisticated" then bring it on...

I'm not sure what's so sophisticated about Android though, I like using my Nexus 7 and Galaxy II but I don't think it's particularly sophisticated having to try removing a load of unwanted junk that clutters up both devices whereas the iPad just required a few apps installed to do what I wanted... still if you want to keep promulgating the whole "anti-Apple," "Anti-Android," "mine's better than yours" etc...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote