View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 01:52 PM   #9
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Due to my upcoming eye surgery tomorrow, I'm not going to be reading anything for a while. Does anyone know of a good site to download free audiobooks?

Not Audible, because I don't want to join their club. I'm just looking for a few good books that I can burn to a CD and play on my stereo.

Thanks!
Your public library has tons of audio ebooks, either in the library itself on cd's or from their ebook/audio book site. Some of the larger libraries have finally started offering MP3 format audiobooks that work on Ipod, and they have offered WMA format for other players for a long time.
Since I prefer my Ipod to my Sandisk, I often pick up the cds from the library and load them into Itunes and then onto my Ipod when I can't find what I want online.

Good luck on your surgery. Hope the withdrawal from your ereader is not too severe.
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote