View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 04:23 AM   #152
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
I'm right handed, but have always been able to play many games equally well with either hand, Tennis, Racquetball, Ping Pong and Bowling to name a few.

Two of my children are left handed or so they claim. I say they are right-handed.

They argue that since they write with their left hand that they win this argument and they are in fact left handed. I told them only one thing determines whether you are left-handed or right-handed and it is not writing. They looked at me puzzled and asked me what I'm talking about. I asked them the definitive question. Which hand do you use to clean your backside? I won the argument.

Does your answer to the poll change if my question is the determining factor?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote