View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 07:38 AM   #247
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I am, hopefully, recovering from a week-and-a-half long lull, with Neil Gaiman's American Gods. This will be my 20th book of the year Seeing as 8 of those 20 were short story/novella size, at almost 600 pgs long, this should make up for any pages read deficit.
If you like really good character development you will love this book. The book is extremely
readable, full of anticipatory moments. So you wont even think of it as a long book.
I had it in my annual challenge as well. Hope you like it
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote