View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 11:24 AM   #35915
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
"A Gentle Sunday Morning"

So - I woke up at 8 am, got up and fed the cats ... and decided I was still tired and went back to bed. Since I had strained my back yesterday and it was still twinging, I carefully arranged myself flat on my back and started to doze off....

Then Stella cat jumped up to see why I was in bed. After some exploratory sniffs & chirps, she dove under the covers and settled down between my feet and began to nap too.

I started to doze off again ....

Then Sammy cat jumped up yowling at the top of her lungs, walked over my ribs whilst screeching, sniffed my face, and then finally plopped down on my shoulder .....

When Stella decided to change position and re-settle herself under the covers ....

Then Sammy leaped up screaming "There's something under the bedspread!"

I calmed Sammy down and she went back to sleep on my shoulder.

Then I abruptly realized something was chewing on my heel and sat up screeching "Stop it!" Which tossed Sammy onto the floor. I extracted Stella and tossed her onto the floor, realized that I was now wide awake and my back was twinging again.

So I got up ... again

Cats add such joy and warmth to our lives .....
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote