View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi BeccaPrice

Not tried this myself, but have you tried converting each file to ePUB and then using the ePUBMerge plugin.

You might have to use the new EditTOC feature to get one.

I have cut & pasted chapters together in Word, the OfficeTab addin makes that easier; its a tabbed document interface a'la browsers for MS Office, I use the Free version on 2007 - love it.

Normal conversion 'guidelines' for Word to Epub apply.

Regarding TOCs from Word documents: my 'guidleline' is - what I see in Words Document Map is what I'll get in my ePUB sidebar TOC. I don't need embedded TOC's because the readers I use support sidebar TOCs (serendipity, not design).

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 04-03-2013 at 05:51 PM. Reason: clarify TOC
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote