View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 03:00 PM   #7
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarFox View Post
The discussed serial cable is way too expensive in my country, so I would want to experiment with mine.

If I use external power, I suppose I should give VCCIO the +1.8V, and to the ground should I connect the kindle Ground or external power -1.8V?
All of the above -
the ground side should be common to all the components - Kindle, adapter, interface power.

It would help a lot if you posted a link to this adapter's data sheet that you are using, or at least a link to the adapter's web page so that we can find the data sheet.

PS: Why go to all this trouble? Just report it "broke" to Amazon - get it exchanged.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote