View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 10:31 AM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
stitching together word files

I was given 23 MS Word files, each a chapter in a book. I'd like to stitch these together into one document that I could read on my Kindle, but I'm not sure how.

There's only very basic formatting, so I don't have to worry about that.

I know that epubs are basically zip files - can I save each of my 23 files as filtered html, put them in a zip file, and rename the file with the extention epub (and then use Calibre to convert to mobi)? is it really as simple as that? or is there more to it?

I've never done this before, so I'd appreciate fairly basic directions. I have sigil at home, but I'm not sure how to use it in this situation.

Thanks!
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote