View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 07:55 PM   #451
JimmyR
ɴₐɴ
JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV PW4 PW3 PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenH View Post
Hi Jimmy-Jim! Thanks for that info! Really appreciate it!
You're welcome.

Quote:
I was wondering if there was a method to how things were done here- if I apply further patches (like the application launcher etc.) is there a special order for updates if you were previously jailbroken after a firmware update? Things get a bit confusing here with so many varied threads to keep track of.

For instance, should the dev certs be first and then rescue pack and then any other package? That type of order?
I don't believe the order matters too much. I listed the dev certs and rescue pack first since they are part of the jailbreak package.
JimmyR is offline   Reply With Quote