View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 06:03 PM   #18
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
When I bought the 650, the Japanese one had a Japanese dictionary and an English-Japanese dictionary (not the other way around) whereas the European 650 had European languages dictionaries. I'm not sure for the US 650, but it was definitely not the same as the European one.
The US and European 350 readers have the same dictionaries, so I'm assuming that will hold true for all the x50 readers: 2 English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Dutch.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote