View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 11:16 AM   #35
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
all right

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You would not wash your clothes while still working in the garden (at least, on purpose ) You don't install carpet in a new house before the Roof is tight .

Tidy assume everything is ready to be made perfect
Disabling automatic Tidy makes sense to me.

Right clicking on a Tab-page allows it to be used: 1)only on that page. 2) When YOU want it to kick in
Thanks Ducks. So (this is a scenario) I work on the book for a couple of days with print tidy off. Then I think, Hey, I need to clean up (the whole book) and so I turn on print tidy automatic and it cleans the whole book for me. Fine. But what's the difference if it cleans it bit by bit (on automatic) or all at once (have it off and then turn it on when you want)?

And why would you just want to use it just on a single page?

I guess I can see it if you've got a book with a collosal amount of bad code in it and you don't want print tidy categoricallly messing with it until you're
ready. That makes sense. But if the book is pretty clean, again, what's the difference if it cleans it up bit by bit or all at once?
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote