View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 05:15 PM   #219
Selrond
Selrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kindle Touch
So this Kubrick thingy is supposed to solve my troubles with updating my 5.1.2 version K Touch to 5.3.2 version, while getting 006 error...? I had it jailbroken, JBPAtch installed and screensaver hack installed as well as gui launcher installed, but I was getting the 006 error while updating it... Then I re-set my Kindle, but agent 006 still on a scene... :/
So will it help?
Selrond is offline   Reply With Quote