View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 04:43 AM   #15855
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella20 View Post
Just started The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce. A slow start so far but I've read that it gets much better once the protagonist embarks on a quest which I'm assuming is going to be a strange one.
Just finished reading it. I loved the author's writing and the way she describes things. The many different characters Harold meets during his journey across the English countryside were very interesting and fascinating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella20 View Post
The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson. Really enjoying it so far.
I've yet to finish this book. I started this one the day after I started The Unlikely Pilgrimage. I usually read two books at once but I couldn't for these. I had to stop and continue after I've finished The Unlikely Pilgrimage because they were so similar and I kept forgetting whether this happened in this book or the other.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote