View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 03:09 PM   #15845
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Patricia Briggs & Carolyn Keene (Mildred A Wirt)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I very much enjoyed reading The Message in the Hollow Oak. But Dana Stabenow's Though Not Dead was just plain extrordinary! Wow!

I enjoyed Though Not Dead so much so that I'm already a good way into Restless In The Grave which is the 19th of the Kate Shugak novels as well as the 5th of the Liam Campbell novels and it's quite engrossing so far.
Restless In The Grave was really good and I also read the 2nd novel in Tom Corbett Omnibus, Danger in Deep Space by Carey Rockwell which was a quite nostalgic and very enjoyable read.

Now on to the 7th Mercy Thompson novel, Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs. I'm also reading the 13th Nancy Drew Mystery, The Mystery of the Ivory Charm.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote