View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 07:52 AM   #545
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine View Post
I tried it on my PW but I have no idea about what it's supposed to do.

Clicking both "KPDF - Open last document" and "KPDF - Start in documents" under KUAL just takes me to the home screen. After I select a PDF file to open, it's shows up just like it would without KindlePDFViewer installed
Okay...

Let me go dig up the chrox thingy that makes that a bit easier.

ah yeah... Now I use kpvbooklet-package - here's the current incarnation https://code.google.com/p/kpvbooklet...a.zip&can=2&q=

BUT THE FUTURE READER should always check https://code.google.com/p/kpvbooklet...downloads/list

Now... before you do this... be aware like hawhill said this is BETA SOFTWARE... That means that it is not "SOLID" and "FOOLPROOF", it will likely do things you don't expect sometimes and things might not even work.

SO. KEEP THE UNINSTALLER. If you don't like it you can always remove it.

Installing THIS (kpvbooklet-package) will make it use kdpfviewer BY DEFAULT...

I don't actually SEE any source code for the project on code.google.com but doubtless chrox would fess some up if asked. (perhaps they are somewhere else online already) Hope that helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_074.png
Views:	592
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	102303   Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_082.png
Views:	316
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	102304  

Last edited by twobob; 03-04-2013 at 08:23 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote