View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 10:50 AM   #9
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
lporter: The original message in the <spoiler> part suggests that your binary is in a format that imx_usb_loader doesn't understand correctly. At least it looks as if it is an imx_usb_loader error, not an error reported by the unit.

I'm still scratching my head - probably I missed important bits of communication here in the board: How do you (or anyone else) bring a KPW into USB downloader mode? Or does that happen automatically because the flash/MMC is fully erased? It seems to be in USB downloader mode, the return codes reported by imx_usb_loader indicate this.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote