Thread: Just FYI, ä
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 08:19 PM   #3
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by travger View Post
I had an test epub that was made with old, much simpler version (0.4...) of Sigil. When I opened it in 0.5.907, there was no html file. (Other books were fine.) So I changed the name of the not showing html, deleted the part containing 'ä' - and now Sigil found it. Put ä back in Sigil, now there's no problems.
The html file within the archive had 'ä' as part of the filename?

That beta had known issues with unicode characters as part of the filename. It was a beta and is no longer distributed. Try 0.7.0 and see if the problem persists. If it does then that is a bug that need to be fixed.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote