View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 03:22 PM   #98
jalandar
Connoisseur
jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Asus TF300T
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
Because it's this pigeon's spend which may "reward" you all out of proportion for posting a link to a free book. In my world, I get to decide who I fatten up and how.

Ghostery is amazing !!!
You aren't "fattening" up anyone. Amazon is.

Amazon wants one thing over all. Traffic. They made the decision long ago to reward based on traffic, by using the indirect referral method.

I'd like to see browser makers disable the ability of mods like this, or at least require them to expose themselves so that content providers can decide whether they want this traffic or not.
jalandar is offline   Reply With Quote