View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 04:59 PM   #14
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by camiller View Post
My only problem with the Google nexus tablets is the lack of storage expansion. Ok for a phone, I don't watch a lot of video on a phone but I could see loading up a bunch of movies for a trip and wanting more space.

Kind of depends on what your priorities are.
Check out "Nexus Media Importer" ($3 on Google Play). You'll also need an OTG cable and a sdcard card reader. This turns your USB port into a read-only host port so you can watch movies among other things.

It works well on my Nexus 7 so I'm just guessing about the Nexus 10. But I can't think of any reason Google would do anything to foil it.
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote