View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 01:42 PM   #33
Derrin
Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Nexus 7, TF101
thought i'd add my thoughts, i've a kindle KB for reading, it's great and nothing beats it, however, i also own a Nexus 7 which i do use for reading magazines from Google Play, for PDFs i do find the Nexus 7 a little small so so tend to use my 10" tablet (Transformer TF101) for those. The Nexus is good for occasional (or very mobile video viewing) but the TF101 is better for longer sessions.

With regard to the OP and his concern over storage and his music, i've just uploaded my entire music collection to Play Music so now have access to it across all my devices - it works a treat
Derrin is offline   Reply With Quote