View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 03:11 PM   #16
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Kindle Keyboard - A year+ of moderate-to-heavy use, no noticeable decline in performance or battery life.

Sony T-1 - Same.

If that many of his customers are telling him the same thing... is he actually seeing the devices for himself? I ask because there's a phenomenon I've seen that tends to occur with the "next gen" upgrade cycle, which is usually one year. Suddenly perfectly good devices aren't quite good enough anymore and one might start to convince oneself that they need a new one because the old one isn't up to par. The shiny has worn off, and the new ones look so yummy! I've done this myself, though I usually stop short of actually buying the new one.

Or maybe he's trying to get back at his boss, because what he's saying is not going to help sales.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote