View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:59 PM   #1168
ivakuska
Enthusiast
ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Touch software Version 5.1.2
Good Night. Like you saw I downgraded my kindle touch to previous verion . 5.1.2, and after i upgrade to duokan 2012. But now appear another problem. I put connected my kindle to my laptop for charging, but when I remove the cable from the laptop screen of my Kindle Touch remained with that image USB.. and chinese letters. I mean screen of kidnle touch remined FROZEN with the USB Charger image from the DUOKAN.

What can I do ?

Thx in advance..
ivakuska is offline   Reply With Quote