View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 05:19 AM   #5
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldberry View Post
Didn't work for me. Still shows old version and tells me I am up to date.
I guess it depends on your location or maybe serial number (I have no idea, what criteria Google is using to determine the candidates for update and the specific order).
Some forums stated, the update would be available in Germany, but it didn't show up on mine. The "trick" seems to have sped things up.
But if the update isn't available for you yet, the "trick" obviously doesn't change anything.
Anyway, seems to be a minor update. Some bug fixes, but no visible new features.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote