View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 09:40 PM   #594
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
The Charis Modified Regular looks great in the screenshots you displayed and I had high hopes for it. Unfortunately, it looks less weighty than palatino on the PW at size 2 or 3. It's weight is incredibly thin at those levels using an azw3 book (with all font info stripped from it in conversion) on the PW.

I have really enjoyed trying out all the fonts you guys have made using your free time here and want to show my support to your endeavours. Thanks for your experimentation.
Tomorrow I'll unbeta the larger versions and post the link. They are not similar in size to the default Kindle font, but the line spacing is smaller and the letters closer together for more text on screen.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote