View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 02:05 PM   #12
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Whiney git, isn't he?

Quote:
"I'm not attacking libraries, I'm attacking the concept behind libraries, which is no longer relevant,"
How . . . passive/aggressive. Not the soft of example I'd want set for my kids.

The article talks about libraries closing because nobody uses them any more, then he whines that the libraries (that nobody uses any more) are driving book stores out of business.

Quote:
"Authors, booksellers and publishers need to eat."
Nobody is entitled to make a living doing something nobody is willing to pay them to do.

Maybe he should take up buggy whip making instead.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote