View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 12:05 PM   #148
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
So it not an issue if you shoo salesmen away as soon as they approach? (Which I always do anyway, whether I'm buying or not.)
Or from someone who never enters the store in the first place.
Whether I go in or not, I do not affect that outcome.
Me too.
I hate when the salesman approach me. Just leave me the heck alone, I know why Im here for. The only thing I take from brick and mortar shop is physical space. Maybe if we could browse from outside that would please the lady in the OP's post. Why the hell not, it just another ridiculous idea..

I wish all shops are like the one in Black Books.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJg_WMw56Hw

Bookshops should be unique and quirky. The moment you make it in to a business chain you lost something. I miss Europe
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote