View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 11:17 AM   #114
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
They are selling NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I see nothing there which is related to the type of research project that we were discussing before. But let's wait and see. Perhaps you're right and we'll see batteries with 1/5th the size and 10x the capacity in the next year - but I very, very much doubt it.
I just spotted this one on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/NEW-HTC-BG8610...s=3d+batteries

Its selling NOW.

It has 56 five star reviews to only 26 one star reviews.

This ONE 3D battery selling NOW makes me very confident the new Amazon Kindles AND, perhaps, a new Amazon Smart Phone will be using 3D batteries THIS OCTOBER.

I can hardly wait. I'm a sure customer for both.

Sorry about that link in my prior post. That was for 3D PICTURES - NOT batteries. This link is to a page where one can purchase the first 3D battery ever. It should be noted that the one star reviews show its initial defects.

I'm sure Amazon will make sure their 3D batteries overcome the initial hurdles.

Last edited by sirmaru; 02-14-2013 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Here is one good 3D battery selling now on Amazon
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote