View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 04:49 AM   #108
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I've read elsewhere on the internet that all Lithium batteries should be expended to zero on the first use to calibrate the meter icon and get all the chemicals stirred up.
"Get all the chemicals stirred up"? I don't mean to be impolite, but this is utter nonsense. You should never, ever, take a lithium battery down to zero charge. If you do, it will be dead. Luckily, the circuitry in devices which use such batteries will prevent you from doing so.

Quote:
I've also read that after 3 years all Lithium batteries operate at only 80% of I've read that the LI batteries we use now are 2D. Supposedly, later this year or next year 3D LI batteries will be out with ten times the 2D's capacity and 1/5th of the size.
You keep saying this, but I haven't heard it anywhere else. Do you have a link to support what you're claiming, please?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote