View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:57 PM   #141
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by QofResh View Post
What if I download a sample of a book from Amazon onto my Kindle, read it, decide that I want the book, but proceed to purchase it from a brick & mortar store. Is that just as wrong?
To make this example a little more accurate: if you buy it from Amazon, then tie up their customer service with numerous e-mails, then return it to buy somewhere else -- yes, that would be equally wrong. unless customer service did something to annoy you.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote