Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:00 PM   #142
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Are the gekco slim fit available in Canada? Also in a scale of 1 to 10 where one is poor how would you rate the quality?

I like the look of it and More importantly I like the way the reader fits into the case. You wont get the strap lines that you get from the other cases.

regards

jack
This is my third case for my Touch. The other two from different companies, I sent back because I wasn't happy with the quality/fit. Both were more expensive and just plain nasty/flimsy/ugh!

So this one scores a 10 for me compared to the previous 2. I like the look and the feel of it in my hands. It's very slim whilst offering solid protection both front and back. There is nothing on the front of the reader to distract you - elastic corners etc. The stitching is great and matches the colour of the reader - I have the red one. The reader is very secure in it.

And I like the magnetic strap/catch. The magnet is hidden inside so it just looks like a plain strap until you flip it around the back and it grips on - so very neat and no fumbling for the catch.

Happy bunny for quality, design and price

Last edited by Willa; 02-10-2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: clarification
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote