View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 07:38 AM   #21
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
Greetings kind sirs
Would this work in Europe? I'm supposing Amazon are using local servers but I have no idea which, no idea about much really, but I would love to stop my paperwhite phoning home.
I need a simple package, though, being somewhat technologically challenged.
Maybe you will have time at some point?
It has the EU address ranges that I have been able to find.

But because of the geographic load balancing used by large networks, it is unlikely I have seen all of the EU address ranges.
Still - better than nothing and that will improve once I get some EU volunteers (or ssh access to EU machines).

My next step in this little project, will be to add Buttons for the KUAL launcher (Add, Remove, Report).

Since everything about this BBB filter exists only in the user's USB storage mode area, next to the documents directory for books (as does everything about KUAL) - - -
If you can copy a book over USB to the Kindle, you can copy this BBB stuff.
Or, at least you will be able to when done.

Thank you for your interest.
You are the first one to comment other than my Kindle Koding partner, twobob.

Last edited by knc1; 02-10-2013 at 07:42 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote