Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 12:16 AM   #75
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Is that in a purchased kepub or one that has been sideloaded as .kepub.epub? Or gone through Joels driver? For a couple of books I have purchased from Kobo, there have been some differences between the kepub and the epub versions. But, I can't compare the actual source as the purchased kepubs usually have DRM.
One that has gone through Joel's driver. I wouldn't have commented it here if it wasn't in that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
While I haven't read many book loaded as .kepub.epubs, I didn't notice any real difference in display, other than font size. It would be interesting to see the book Terisa is reading.
I can prepare any free book because it happens with all. And, if you remove the ".kepub"from the name, rendering as ePub center the title. The only thing I've noted is that the driver add some <span> tags with a class "kobo1.1" (or something like that) that is not included in the css.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote