Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #63
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Paola,
thank you for the info. I understand that you are talking about a file with a .kepub.epub extension. If this is so, did you only rename the file? Or did you also insert the ids (for instance, span id="kobo.1.1") needed as reference points for annotations, bookmarks and so on?
Hi tshering, I only renamed the file and did the "cover trick" - I am afraid joel's plugin did not work for me. But I wasn't aware of the ids, where should they go? Or, if you have a .css that works and you are willing to share, I could try and mimic that.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote