View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:16 AM   #23470
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Iced water (well, water that used to have ice in it) in my cup.

I'll offer up my own little experience of moving back in with parents. We were moving to be nearer my parents, with two children (6 and 3) and one on the way. We intended staying for just six weeks over the summer, but our house purchase fell through, and we ended up staying for six months. It actually was a very pleasant time, for all of us I think.

It all depends on whether any party has unrealistic expectations.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote