Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 01:25 PM   #333
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
That was quick! The Shift Omnibus is now available at Amazon! Thanks Hugh!

If I wasn't 90% finished with 11/22/63, I would just start reading the Shift series, but since I should be done with it today, I suppose I can wait till I finish this one.

Going on a business trip this afternoon which means plenty of reading time in the evening for the next few days since I won't be home! Yay! I don't like to travel much for work, but this will help make it better.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote