View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #281
Ti-Ron
Connoisseur
Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
What do you mean by "so expensive"? How much, for example, would 1GB of data typically cost you?
My plan, as we speak, is 150 mins of "talking", unlimited texting, and call ID, nothing else, not other services and it costs me 67$(CAD) (around 42 ponds) a month. It's a 3 years contract... expensive enough?

Edit: My supplier is offering a 500 mo plan for 25$, if you want to add it to your actual contract.

Last edited by Ti-Ron; 01-24-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Ti-Ron is offline   Reply With Quote