View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #37
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogle View Post
As a matter of routine, I charge once a week. Charge (according to the display) is rarely less than 50%. I don't charge until 100% is displayed; I just plug in to a wall charger for a few hours.

The big variable is wireless use. Using kepubs, the book automagically syncs when you go to the home page, sleep, or turn off. But even using kepubs all week there is no need to stick to my weekly regimen.
Thanks for that nogle. I can conclude from your experience that one week of use should only cost 50% of the battery at most, since you don't charge up to 100% and hardly ever go under 50%. One more reason to suspect my Glo has a bad battery (current estimate of the test I'm doing is 8 days use from 100% to 0%, tops).
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote