View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 08:20 AM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Don't you think that it would be a good idea to wait and hear from BoB's support what the reason is that the book can't currently be bought before leaping to conclusions about sisister machinations by Amazon? It could well be no more than an error in BoB's database for the book.
The eBook is no longer on BoB's site any longer. I did email support and I'll see what they have to say, but my guess is that it was a mistake and should not have been there.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote