View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 03:45 PM   #2956
Capnwalker
Banned
Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3g keyboard
Hi guys, I have a kk 3g (k3g) and I installed a few years ago the ss hack and the JB. I was able to install the new JB no problem. (went from .07 to .11) and was going to update my ss hack ( from.22 to .34) I installed the python as the post stated then attempted to install the .34. unsuccessful. then tried to uninstall the .22. unsuccessful. now my kindle battery drains in about a day and I don't have any screen savers (they reverted to the default kindle ones) I haven't seen any uninstall python files.( I guess I could have missed them) it was when I installed that, that I started having issues. any ideas???? I have read the going to factory is bad without uninstalling, so I stopped right here. Help PLEASE!

I was thinking that maybe I should just uninstall the JB and start over with a factory reset.. But what about the other hack that won't uninstall?

Last edited by Capnwalker; 01-21-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Capnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote