View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 09:10 AM   #44
oxen
Connoisseur
oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Nook2, Kobo glo, Kobo mini, iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
Thanks to you both

@Turtle91 Looks like I need to clean out the CSS. The one I use now is

.fn { font-size: 67%; vertical-align: text-top; } /* With thanks to Weatherwax */

The one I quoted earlier is old stuff.

I have indeed put the filename in front of the #F1, just as I've changed the number as more endnotes were added. As I've mentioned in earlier posts the test file I used works perfectly well on my Sony. The questions I'm asking are about designing for the Kobo, not about html or ePub.

About the span: here is a fragment from the html

<p> ..... country quiet, of his mother,<span class="fn" id="F2"><a href="Endmatter.html#N2">[2]</a></span> of poetry &ndash; ....</p>

I'm not sure how I could set both the features of the a and its id without a span. What do you do?
The following codes are useful for you? They are automatically generated by EpubSTAR.
Code:
Main.html:
<p> ..... country quiet, of his mother <a href = "Endmatter.html#ftn_2" id = "ftnref_2"><sup>[2]</sup></a> of poetry &ndash;  ....</p>

Endmatter.html:
<p><a href = "Main.html#ftnref_2" id = "ftn_2">[2]</a>note text...</p>

Last edited by oxen; 01-20-2013 at 09:17 AM.
oxen is offline   Reply With Quote