View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 10:58 AM   #66
axel77
Fanatic
axel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-books

Device: iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_ninja View Post
What happened to paper in World Trade Center attack?
Speaking of useless exaggerations... don't you want to make a nazi example also?

Quote:
So it *CAN* be recycled but in practice it may be happening far leff often that we'd like.
I depends on the country. In austria recycle works pretty well and every household is required to collect paper in a seperate basket.

Quote:
In fact, forget books. What about nespapers. How much of a newspaper is *ACTUALLY* read on average???? I tend to find so little good content, I may read only 5% of a newspaper. So you are making all this paper and printing so many newspapers every day to end up consuming a mere 10%-20% of it!?!?!
Just think about how much electronic energy you wasted with the excess use of interpunctation signs. Like a sentence is going to make moer sense the more interpunctation signs you use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other than that, this has already been mentioned in this thread, so thanks for repeating me
axel77 is offline   Reply With Quote