View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 05:00 PM   #29
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
^ This. It's been 5 years since introduction, and it has not changed, all you have is a grid of icons, with the option to create folders. Compare Android where it was in 2009 and where it is now, and it's night and day.
What I say now is directed toward "mobile devices."

I would say that Apple is like day time and things work, but Android is like Star bursts in the Night, just spectacular and glorious.

MS is like a foggy day on the marsh.

For "productivity machines" such as notebooks, laptops, desktops, the MS and Apple machines still lead, but Chrome is coming!
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote