View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:08 AM   #1
jehane
Book addict
jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300/T1/Asus TF101
The Rook by Daniel O'Malley

Anyone here read The Rook by Daniel O'Malley? It's been recommended to me by a friend (disclaimer: said friend's girlfriend is a friend of the author). Seems to be quite a few good reviews around the net, but I'd be interested in hearing what other people liked or didn't like about it. My library has 9 people on the waitlist ahead of me, but there are loads of copies so I should get it in about a month. My friend's copy is doing the rounds in another state.
jehane is offline   Reply With Quote