Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:15 PM   #264
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmackinnon View Post
Oh and by the way, the User Guide in my Arc is the Vox User Guide. I downloaded the Arc Guide online but it's a PDF so I can't open it in the Arc.
Download the Adobe Reader app (from Adobe Systems). You'll be able to read it then.

If by "ereader mode" you mean while reading a book through the Kobo app, center-tap with a book open, click the wrench icon (lower-right corner), then change Orientation from the default Automatic to Portrait or Landscape, depending on your personal preferences. No idea if you have to do it for each book or not, though.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote