View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:26 AM   #349
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
But there is one thing I don't quite get. Was it planned well in advance or was it murder-while-you-go? Was the wine dreams gave pdurrant poinsoned from the start (i.e. poisoned even before the story started and dreams found it in the wine cellar), or did pooh poison the punch after episode 2? Or wasn't it poisoned at all? Did pdurrant get drowned after all?

The same with the cookies? Were the sprinkles poisoned before dreams used them, or were the cookies poisoned after pilotbob died? I'm asking because if pooh didn't think of murder before chapter 1, how do we account for the dying ant in the kitchen? The sprinkles couldn't have peen poisoned at all when dreams baked the cookies - the poison must have been put on the cookies afterwards

I think I can account for the doors - after all it isn't too hard to lock/unlock the front door when you're inside the house. And I guess that the library door had the same lock as e.g. poohs own door, which we heard him lock in chapter 2.
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote