View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:09 AM   #348
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantman42 View Post
Same here, although I fingered Ravenne rather than Alex.
I was suspicious of Ravenne as well. For a moment I though of a conspiracy between her and Pooh. Or maybe her on her own in a rage over mods making such a mess for her to take care of everywhere. That was the bright - as I saw it then - idea I had AFTER submitting my entry. I was a bit upset that I thought of that too late... The more I thought about it, the more sense Ravenne as the killer made.

Well, at least I'm in the drawing now, but I'm very rarely lucky in lotteries. I'm just thrilled I figured it out!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote